In this episode, the planet Negev is revealed.
로드 (Rodeu) means both lord and road. So the Korean title of 로드 has ambiguous words.
Chs. with articles.
Yael Lord is old English version's name.
- El (debut)
- Aaron (debut)
- Joshua (mention)
- Amela's daughter
- Edrei's Eve (debut)
- Crying Daddy's closest friends
Quanx abilities used Edit
- "That is some stemina you're showing. What's your secret?" -Denma
- What a great question, Denma. -Narrator
- "Your touching twist is what dismays me." -Denma
- ""I... Believe in you and I love you" is all we need to hear. You... weak fathers." -Yael
- "Devarim... had spoken. Through... A small and unknown boy... a new era shall emerge on planet Negev. Later, people shall carve his face onto the highst part of the national memorial to remember him. It is the least people could do to reflect his many great achievements, and people shall call him the greatest... "Lord Yael"." -Anne
- "For those who are not Pico..... Are you happy? Is planet Negev... ...happy? -Yael
- "You will never get out of there, ever!" -Aaron
- "Strangely, It is actually comforting to think that I literally have nothing to lose. I can't afford the time to give up." -Yael
- "My dear child, I believe in you and I love you." -Amela
- "If you have a goal, you just have to go for it. There's no time to fear failure." -Amela
- "Extreme anger can sometimes... ...cause human to suddenly revert to their primitive state." -Denma
- "You're my ha-ha-ha-heart-breaker. What have I done wrong. ♪" -Denma
Old English version's lines Edit
This is the old English version's lines
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.