The characters with name and appear 2 or more chs. (chapters) are made into an article.
- 1 Silverquick
- 2 Delivery episodes characters
- 3 Church of Madonna
- 4 Nobles
- 5 Gangland
- 6 Races
- 7 Savoys
- 8 U.C.S.
- 9 Carlburn's Quanx Legion
- 10 Quanx dealers
- 11 Other characters
Deliverers[edit | edit source]
Quanx deliverers[edit | edit source]
- Denma (Dike Heubing)
- Bahel: Supervisor.
- Zet / Jet
- Expired deliverer: He first appeared in Eve Rachel (1) - Ch.11. He last appeared in Kuan's Fridge (90).
He beats and kills his Eve. In Eve Rachel (3), while he's leaving Silverquick, he meets Adam in spaceship. In Kuan's Fridge (90), the Adams showed up on their transport heading to the hometown after the farewell ceremony, luckily, they didn't hurt him, so he passed out on the convoy, the next thing he knows, he's in Kuan's Fridge, and he found out that the Silverquick had deceived them all along, all his former associates who he thought to have retired and gone back home were, in fact, all dead with only their heads rolling on the floor, just as he calmed himself after he found out a survivor something unexpected happened, the Adams from both sides stayed dormant, but they came at his friend and he like a predator that found its prey, he lost an arm from that sudden attack, but the Adam who came charging at his friend also lost its arm, soon, when his head was cut off, it just stopped right in front of his friend. What his friend, the survivor saw next was beyond horrifying, something he has never seen in Silverquick, that Adam was eating the headless corpse. In (36), Denma recognizes his head.
Here's the fan art. September 24, 2014 - Source
- Edrei: Supervisor of D-3.
- Another deliverymen: They first appeared in Eve Rachel (1). They uses energy beam. They became cubed by Adam. In (3), their bodies burned in incinerator. Here's the fan art. December 29, 2017 - Source (Korean)
- A deliveryman: He first appeared in Eve Rachel (1). He uses pyrokinesis. He using Quanx skills in headquarters so he spanked by Adam. And he and another delivery men became cubed by Adam. In (3), their bodies burned in incinerator. Here's the fan art. December 29, 2017 - Source (Korean)
- Crying Daddy's closest friends
- Crying Daddy
- Head-Eye (이마눈, Ima-Nun / 額目, É mù / 脑门眼, 腦門眼, Nǎomén yǎn): He first appeared in Blackout (3). He last appeared in A Catnap (170)- Ch.492. He doesn't caught the assigned perp in time, so he was lifetime contracted. He uses pyrokinesis. He last appeared in A Catnap (170) - Ch.492.
- Amethystine eyes
Animation of Denma with NAVER WEBTOON
- Frog skin: He first appeared in Blackout (4) - Ch.19. He uses pychokinesis. He belongs to D-3. He appears For Supervisor Edrei. He last appeared in A Catnap (170) - Ch.492.
- Eyebrow hair
- Sky blue skin
- Dark brown mask: He first appeared in Blackout (4). In God's Lover (3), he and Sky blue skin are go to the recyclable room, the Eves who has lost his master after Denma has been terminated, they're try to drag Cell. At this time, Denma is appears.
- Matae / Matthew
- Deliverer that was 5 years ago: He appeared in Blackout (5). He uses pyrokinesis.
- Ivory hair
- Pfff: He appeared in Chapter 2 2. A.E. (22). He's Psychokinesis Quanx. He says it's okay when he use his Quanx ability in here. Buzz cut says he should stop it. He uses his Psychokinesis Quanx ability to floats a pencil, and he says no marshmallow in here so nothing happened. Buzz cut also uses his Psychokinesis Quanx ability to floats a pencil, but Adam appears and tries to spank his ass. Buzz cut shouts that he's the one who started it so the marshmallow should spank him, not him. Yahwah checks this, and thinks that makes two of them among the latest recruits and he feel like this is happening more and more often, and if a Quanx ability is used inside here, the system is set to detect it as a physical anomaly and send out a Transcriptome there way immediately, but for some reason, for every hundred Quanxs, there's always one those Transcriptomes can't pick up, and apart from the reason this keeps happening, the Holy See's command continues to dismiss his reports on this matter, all he can does is to get rid of those uncontrollable potential threats one at a time, making it look like an accident, right now, there's one thing left to check before he add any more names to Bahel's hit list, he, and Hoon.
- Buzz hair: He appeared in Chapter 2 2. A.E. (22). He's Psychokinesis Quanx. He says it's okay when he use his Quanx ability in here. Buzz cut says he should stop it. He uses his Psychokinesis Quanx ability to floats a pencil, and he says no marshmallow in here so nothing happened. Buzz cut also uses his Psychokinesis Quanx ability to floats a pencil, but Adam appears and tries to spank his ass. Buzz cut shouts that he's the one who started it so the marshmallow should spank him, not him.
- Blue skull 13
He's a supervisor who teaches Hoon.
Hoon memorizes all the Navigation Ordinances of the Universe Eight. He asks to Hoon that if it's his Quanx power to memorize or something. Hoon lengthens his neck with his Quanx ability and answers it's actually Spatial Distortion. He's surprised and says they're inside to HQ. Hoon restores the length of his neck. When marshmallow isn't showing up, he thinks that's strange, and he says with all these reviewing and studying in advance, not to mention memorizing every letter by heart, most new recruits have a hard time in the Silverquick, but Hoon seems to be doing alright for himself. Hoon says he was really anxious when he woke up this morning, he was scared all these benefits given to him in the Silverquick might be just a dream, he's going to work really hard here, and he's going to do his best with all these fine people, and he wants to make the most of this precious opportunity he has been given and adjust better, so he asks him to give him more assignments than the others. He appreciate Hoon's enthusiasm, so he orders that until next time they meet again, memorize the Commercial Ordinances of the Universe Eight as well.
Jiro closes Denma's mouth, and says that, he should shut up because the thing will chop his head off too. He says it's okay. He gets the cross sections together, and to make sure Denma's leg doesn't fall off, and he removes the cut. Mustache asks that it just latches on, just like that. He answers that this was just a temporary measure to stop the bleeding, and he uses his ability to change his hand to 2D.
He moves up and down his hand, he's continuously collecting the information from the cross sections of the normal Denma's leg parts that goes through his hand, and projecting them onto the wounds, sort of synchronization. He says to Denma that he doesn't feel anything out of sync with his hand, so he can try moving his ankles. Denma moves his ankles, and the survivor asks that he can get up. Denma gets up. Mustache says to him that what a relief, and he has got some skill there. He says that thank got it didn't take that long, good thing that nothing gets decomposed in here, Denma's leg was still fresh. Denma feels pain in his ankle. He says to Denma that he might feel slight pain, his body still remembers the shock from the amputation, that pain will come and go for a while. Jiro thinks that if what Mustache says is true, the only way to be safe from that monster back there's either they get out of here, before that thing shows up again, or if all else fails, they get rid of him.
Denma is too shy to say thank to him, so he talks to himself. Jiro and Mustache see this. He heals Jiro's forehead. Mustache guesses Denma's situation. He surprised to something. Jiro says that he's not bleeding anymore, and the problem solved, but he still hold-up. He says to Jiro that his wound is all healed now. Jiro says that they're gonna lose their heads if they stayed here any longer, these scraps aren't worth it, and they should get their stuff and get on outta here, and he needs a minute, because he needs to take a piss, and he doesn't wanna get chased down by that rice cake while he's taking a piss. Denma says that they can give the man some privacy. and it's time for him to take his medication. He asks that how does he clean his head off, and Mustache got any of those soup cans left. He moves up and down his 2D hand to the soup, and says that he's washing his hand. He says that Jiro with his condition, he's better off dead.
He says that due to the nature of this place, washing his hand will only change the taste. Mustache drinks the soup, and he says that he really doesn't wanna eat it. Mustache asks that what's wrong with this soup. Denma also drinks the soup, and Mustache asks that why does it taste so weird now. Denma angry and shouts that the soup tastes like he wanna punch someone in the face really hard. He says that while he was treating the wound on Jiro's forehead, his hand went through his brain repeatedly, and he'd this negative vibe that kept getting in the way.
He says that the truth is he has made a name for himself for illegal medical practices back in his home planet, he has treated all sorts of patients, and that fella right there, Jiro was a serious drug problem, so serious that he can't even imagine treating him, the aura he breathes out is too dark and way too heavy, and he's not being metaphorical here, his actual energy is heavy, he keeps sinking down from his self-pity, pessimism, depression, anxiety, and fear, if completely devours the positive and healthy energy field around him as well, anyone around him will fall into the swamp of dark energy, and end up dying either from an injury or a disease, he should just die alone, that way, he wouldn't spread so much misery around, and if they weren't inside this fridge, it wouldn't have been just the taste that changed, it would've spoiled the whole soup, for the lack of a better word, he's literally breathing out death each minute. Mustache and Denma vomit the soup. Denma says that he could've told them before they ate the damn thing, he knew he'd a bad feeling about Jiro for a reason, and he'll getting out of here, now. Denma calls Jiro, and shouts that the junkie said they should hurry, and he asks that he grows his own weed in there or something.
Jiro, Mustache, Denma and he face a pile of containers. Jiro says that he judging from the dates here, the box they need to open right now is in this pile. Jiro reads memories of boxes. Jiro angry and shouts that all the boxes came in here on different dates, and they're all mixed up. Mustache says that Jiro should quiet down because the Transcriptome might find them. He says that he has always made a detour around here, something about this place creeped him out. He asks to Denma that he thinks the Silverquick Quanxs who got here first stacked up all these. Denma asks that for what, and he answers that he can ask that Memory-Reading Mr. Sunshine over there. Jiro asks him to help him out here, because his hands can't reach that far so he can't read the boxes inside, and in the meantime, Mustache and Denma stay on top and watch out for that Transcriptome or whatever.
Jiro says to him that if the key fits, it'll first make a 'tick' sound and open with a 'tchhh.' He says that thanks for that, and that really helped a lot, but no luck so far. Jiro says that he can try further inside, and he has roughly done some math, and the boxes inside are closer to the date they're looking lot. Jiro calls to him that how far down did he go, and asks that is he checking out the keys or what. He sees something, and surprises. He sees something and he's surprised.
He says that it the dangerous thing is what he thinks it's something. At this time, Mustache teleports and shouts that it's Transcriptome. Denma sees Adam and he's surprised. Mustache asks that why Denma is watching there all by himself. Denma feels pain in his ankle again, and he escapes the danger of being cut off his neck by Adam. Mustache arrives in front of Adam. Mustache tries to shoot his guns, but both of his guns have no bullets. Adam cuts Mustache's neck.
Jiro and he are surprised. Jiro shoots to Adam. Denma tries to shoot the gun but the clips are empty. Denma enters the gap between the boxes. Jiro enters the gap between the boxes. Jiro says to him that he can reattach Mustache's head. He says that the death from a heading can't be undone even with the two-dimensional logic, and he seemed like a good fella so it's pitiful. Jiro asks him to put him inside the wall too. He denies that he can make it but except his head because he can't recover his consciousness or intelligence back to full when he pull him out of two-dimension into three-dimension, and when he use that ability he'll be as smart as a reptile after that. Jiro says that he's already living like a reptile. At this time, Jiro sees Adam and he shoots to it. Jiro runs away to the other side. Jiro thinks that the Transcriptome will chase him until when his bullets run out or cut his head off so if that's the case, then he'll kill him.
In (139), Adam finds Jiro. Jiro shoots guns to Adam, and he tries to give his key to him. He goes to Jiro. At this time, Jiro shoots his left leg. Adam's left leg also breaks. Jiro aims gun to him and says that Mustache was right all along. He's embarrassed and says to Jiro that he saw how useful he's, so he can't die in Kuan's Fridge because he has a family waiting for him at home. Jiro says that he get what he's saying. He asks to Jiro that he has the patients waiting for his help too. Adam jumps to Jiro. Jiro says that there's no other way. Jiro shoots Adam and him. Adam falls. Jiro says that this is self-defense. Jiro shouts to Denma that he should give his money, and it was self-defense.
Female deliverers[edit | edit source]
- Jet's ex-girlfriend: She first appeared in Pigear (1). She last appeared in (16). She isn't interested in dating a womanizer.
- June (준, Jun / 俊, 俊, Jùn): She appeared in Pigear (1).
Her hair is yellow, but in volume, it turns black. Probably because of the lack of yellow ink.
- Humpty: She appeared in God's Lover (3). She's ivory. She and Dumpty are smokes and runs the directors of Silverquick's station 7 down. They says Dr. Yahwah went up against the directors again. They're considered to be women, because they wears Cleavage Look.
- Dumpty: She appeared in God's Lover (3). She's dark brown. She and Humpty are smokes and runs the directors of Silverquick's station 7 down. They're considered to be women, because they wears Cleavage Look.
Eves & etc.[edit | edit source]
- Cell: Denma's Eve.
- Quai: Quai is not Eve.
- Bahel's Eve
- Bon: Zet / Jet's Eve.
- Expired deliverer's Eve
- Rachel: Marvic's Eve.
- Adam: Adam is not Eve.
- Edrei's Eve
- Arcel's Eve
- Dwight's Eve
Administrator[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Yahwah
- Director of Silverquick's station 7
- Director of Silverquick's station 7's colleague
- Deputy director of Silverquick's station 7: She appeared in 14. A.E. (2). She has black straight hair.
- Deputy director of Silverquick's station 7's colleague: She appeared in 14. A.E. (2). She has short hair.
Delivery episodes characters[edit | edit source]
Mclight, Max (dog)
- Maclight / Mclight (맥라이트, Maeglaiteu / マックライト, Makku raito / 麦拉伊特, 麥拉伊特, Mài lā yī tè): Jinu's father. His dead body appeared in (2). And his living body appeared in (3). He last appeared in (4). Here's the fan art. September 24, 2014 - Source
- Joen / Joanne (조엔, Joen / ジョエン, Joen / 叫琼, 叫瓊, Jiào qióng): Jinu's mother. She appeared in (3).
- Edoms: Their base is in Recca.
- Wegun / Weygun (위건, Wigeon / ウィガン, U~igan / 维根, 維根, Wéi gēn): He first appeared in (1). He last appeared in (5).
- Myrael / Mirael (미라엘, Mirael / ミラエル, Miraeru / 米拉尔, 米拉爾, Mǐ lā ěr): She first appeared in (2). She's Hardok's former wife. Now she's Weygun's wife.
- May (메이, Mei / メイ, Mei / 梅, 梅, Méi): She first appeared in (2). She's Hardok's daughter.
She has the same name as May of God's Lover. So, in volume, her name is changed to Juday (주데이, Judei).
- Shawn / Sean (숀, Syon / ション, Shon / 肖恩, 肖恩, Xiào ēn), Fate / Pate, Hagen (하겐, Hagen / ハーゲン, Hāgen / 哈根, 哈根, Hā gēn), Quich / Kuitch (쿠이치 Kuichi / クイチ, Kuichi / 库尔奇, 庫爾奇, Kù ěr qí), Gerber (거버, Geobeo / カバー, Kabā / 戈弗, 戈弗, Gē fú), Hachi (하치, Hachi / ハチ, Hachi / 哈奇, 哈奇, Hā qí), Gaus / Gauss (가우스, Gaus / カウス, Kausu / 高斯, 高斯, Gāosī): They first appeared in (2). They last appeared in (5).
- Kay (케이, Kei / ケイ, Kei / 凯伊, 凱伊, Kǎi yī), Dalton (달튼, Dalteun / ダルトン, Daruton / 道尔顿, 道爾頓, Dào ěr dùn), Karl (칼, Kal / カール, Kāru / 卡尔, 卡爾, Kǎ'ěr), Marco (마르코 Mareuko / マルコ, Maruko / 马可仕, 馬可仕, Mǎkěshì), Drake (드레이크, Deureikeu / ドレイク, Doreiku / 德雷克, 德雷克, Dé léi kè), McGray (맥그레이, Maekgeurei / マックライ, Makkurai / 麦格雷迪, 麥格雷迪, Mài géléi dí), Gaus / Gauss (고어, Goeo / コー, Kō / 高尔, 高爾, Gāo ěr): They mentioned in (2). They appeared in (4).
- The refugee children of the turtleship: Hix / Hicks, Eric (에릭, Erik / エリック, Erikku / 艾力克, 艾力克, Ài lìkè), Little Tommy (리틀 토미, Riteul Tomi / トミー, Tomī / 小汤米, 小湯米, Xiǎo tāng mǐ), Judelaw (주드로, Judeuro / ジュドロ, Judoro / 裘德洛, 裘德洛, Qiúdéluò), Cajun (케이준, Keijun / ケイジュン, Keijun / 卡尔祖, 卡爾祖, Kǎ'ěr zǔ), Miru (미루, Miru / ミル, Miru / 米露, 米露, Mǐ lù), Nail (네일, Neil / ネイル, Neiru / 内尔服, 內爾服, Nèi ěr fú), Jewoo (제우, Jewoo / ジェウ, Jeu / 耶户, 耶户, Yé hù), Jiwon (지원, Jiwon / 支援, Shien / 智源, 智源, Zhì yuán), Uz / Woods (우즈, Ujeu / ウッズ, Uzzu / 伍兹, 伍兹, Wǔzī), Min-G. Jewoo has the same name as Jewoo of God's Lover. With the exception of Hicks and Min-G, They first appeared in (5). They last appeared in (6).
- Hix / Hicks (힉스, Hikseu / 希克斯, 希克斯, Xī kè sī): He first appeared in (4). And he last appeared in 9. A.E.. link The origin of Hicks of Chapter 2 3. A.E. and Dike's name is presumed to be Higgs of Higgs boson, considering his relationship with Dike, who uses Equivalent Mass Exchange, but the name translated to Hicks, so it overlaps with him.
- Paster Duwon / Father Doowon (두원 신부, Duwon Sinbu / ドウ神父, Dō shinpu / 斗原神父, 鬥原神父, Dòu yuán shénfù): He mentioned in Captain Hardok (5).
- Chairman (의장, Uijang): He mentioned in (1) - Ch.25. And he first appeared in (2). He last appeared in (9). Here's the fan art. September 24, 2014 - Source
- Amella / Amela (아멜라, Amella / アーメラ, Āmera / 阿梅拉, 阿梅拉, Ā méi lā): She mentioned in (5). And she appeared in 7. A.E. (1).
Yael, Amela's daughter
- Amela's daughter: She appeared in 7. A.E. (1).
- Noah (노아, Noa / 诺亚, 諾亞, Nuò yǎ): He appeared in 7. A.E. (1). The name Noah comes from the Noah. And the word Noah is Hebrew נוֹחַ or נֹחַ origin. It means "rest".
- Sister Naomi
- Mother superior: She first appeared in (1). She last appeared in 9. A.E. and... link
- Bubble gum boy: He first appeared in (3). He last appeared in 9. A.E. and... link
- Evenessel's Mayor: He first appeared in (3). He last appeared in (7).
- Gordon (고든, Godeun / ゴードン, Gōdon / 戈登, 戈登, Gē dēng): He first appeared in (4). And he mentioned in (5). He last appeared in (7).
- Ms. Yoon (윤 비서, Yun Biseo / ユン祕書, Yun mìshū / 尹秘书, 尹祕書, Yǐn mìshū): She first appeared in (4). And she mentioned in (5). She last appeared in 9. A.E. and... link
- Sister Maria (마리아 수녀, Maria sunyeo / マリア修女, Maria shūjo / 玛利亚修女, 瑪利亞修女, Mǎ lì yǎ xiūnǚ): She appeared in (7).
- Poachers: They first appeared in (2). They first mentioned in (3). They last appeared in (33). They're associated with Mario. They poach Pigear.
- Staffs member at the Animal Protection Lab: They first appeared in (3). They last appeared in 14. A.E. (4). These're called kids to others. They're tries to keep Pigear. But the servants let female Pigear loose in forest behind nobles back. The servants set nobles up with these who helped nobles to adopts female Pigear in first place. They also called the Animal Rights Group. The female Pigears are pretty and beautiful, it's one of the reasons why the research group got formed.
- Sylvia (실비아, Silbia / シルビア, Shirubia / 雪尔维娅, 雪爾維婭, Xuě ěr wéi yà): She first mentioned in (10). She last appeared in 14. A.E. (4). She's female Pigear and the Pigear queen. Mu and the Mario's butler let Sylvia loose in forest behind Mario's back. She appears in front of Mario's eyes.
- Ivon (Ibon)
- One noble
- Dr. God
- Colonel Hawk
- Lieutenant Colonel: He first appeared in (13). He last appeared in (115). in original version, his military rank is revealed in (25) (Korean). But in English version, his military rank is revealed in (107).
- Owner of the SPAGHETTI ADAGIO: He first appeared in (16). He appeared in (21). He last appeared in (41). In fact, he's a gambling addict.
- Old man: He first appeared in (17). He appeared in (21). He last appeared in (41). In fact, he's a pedophile.
- A man: He first appeared in (17). He appeared in (21). He last appeared in (41). In fact, he's a womanizer.
- Jenny: She appeared in (17). Her name is mentioned in (21). She has the same name as Jenny of Sixteen. She isn't interested in dating a womanizer.
- Woman: She first appeared in (17). She appeared in (21). She last appeared in (41). In fact, she's a con artist who exploits the confidence of men with sex appeal.
- Another man: He first appeared in (17). He appeared in (21). He last appeared in (41). In fact, he's a moneylender.
- A board member of committee: He first appeared in (19). He last appeared in (114) - Ch.309. He's one of the board member of Planet Bella Ruling Committee. He says to his aide that "Ah, shoot..." And he says to another board member of committee that "Hey, that's what my aides do, not me!"
- Another board member of committee: He first appeared in (19). He last appeared in (114) - Ch.309. He's one of the board member of Planet Bella Ruling Committee.
- Angel team director: He first appeared in (19). He last appeared in 15. A.E. (3). He's the director of A.N.G.E.L.
- Actor of TRANS PERM 3: He first appeared in (21). He last appeared in (114) - Ch.309.
- Researcher: He first appeared in (22). He last appeared in 15. A.E. He wears glasses. (3-3).
- Other researchers
- May Cherry Blossom
- Hair salon boss: He first mentioned in (20). He first appeared in (22). He last appeared in (35).
- A staff of hair salon: She first appeared in (23). She last appeared in (45). Before May came, she was the youngest.
- Another staff of hair salon: She first appeared in (23). She last appeared in (45).
- The other staff of hair salon: She first appeared in (23). She last appeared in (39).
- Earl Limbour
- Owner of planet Bella
- Owner of planet Bella's butler
- Researchers of in Dummy laboratory: They first appeared in (47). The one person last appeared in (64). They experiment to God.
- Fat killer: He first mentioned in (58). He first appeared in (59). He last appeared in (62). The elder's butler says to him that he take care of him as soon as possible, but don't leave anything behind. He uses the Quanx ability to move the both hands away, and he uses red ball-shaped nose for smell to the patient exposed to medication. The elder's butler says God is exposed to the same medication as the patient. He hangs the nose to a bird called Jjack and a dog called Zzong. After that, he takes a gun to blow up the target's head. The sun was already on the rise. Jjack arrives at the God's position and he get to knows about this. He shoots at God. God still can't believe how he dodged it. Maybe the reflex may be that of the body. After that, God grabbed his partial transported hand and ran away after the break his arm. But God is cornered high place. He pierces God with a knife holding the other hand, and pushes. God survived it but there was a problem on the landing. God couldn't feel anything below waist. He calls for Zzong, and at that moment God fires a flame that he shoots using nearby objects. However, Zzong is actually a robot, so she only her hair gets burnt. He says Zzong likes to eat just like him but the difference is she chews up and eats everything, even the bones, so normally, she eats up dead bodies but in God's case, she'll eat him into a dead body. God uses a crane to drop the scrapped car, attacking his remaining arm, and Zzong, and Jjack, who was riding on her. Here's the fan art. September 24, 2014 - Source (Spoiler)
- Hyponne family
- Mr. Gon (곤사마, Gonsama / ゴン樣, Gon sama / 雪坤大人, Kūn dàrén, 坤先生, Kūn xiānshēng): He first appeared in (82). He last appeared in (114). He's a movie star of planet Bella. The third son of the Hyponne family's wife likes him.
- Mr. Hitas
- Sumai's henchman
- Horse men
- Ivon (Ibon)
- Boss of bullies
- Another bully
- The other bully
- Jiro's family
- Holmes: He appeared in Kuan's Fridge (18) - Ch.549. He's an official in the local government in planet Moab, and he goes way back with Jiro's father. The recession prolonged funds from the bank, ended up becoming the debt of the individual applicants, angered by the government's attitude that avoided responsibility, the bank made contracts with private institutions to get the principal plus interest back from them, the story goes they were notorious for being ruthless in their so-called collection, once the repossession team cleaned up the place, there was literally nothing left behind, but he heard their attempts with all this foreclosure didn't help much in retrieving their funds back, they'd to spend a fortune just to auction off the seized goods, so most of the seized items except valuables like jewelry went straight to the grinder, the foreclosure was nothing more than a way to make their point, the client, who knew this all too well, wanted to protect his friend's family at least, so using his position inside the government, he persuaded the repo team to have Mr. Kuan to take care of the seized items, and twenty something years passed, the economy recovered slowly but steadily, ruthless foreclosure practices of those repo team were finally put to an end just recently after a long trial in court, along with a verdict that those seized items were to be returned to the original owners, and the government, who vouched for those initial applicants, were ordered to retrieve the bank's money on behalf of those applicants, with means other than foreclosure, so at this point when the new law is yet to take effect, their client wanted Jiro to take back whatever he need from the seized items, so he requested Silverquick to help him retrieve the items in the Kuan's Fridge, which have been seized from he and his family. He also added that Silverquick explain to Jiro everything clearly, so he won't get confused.
- Spiders: They first appeared in Kuan's Fridge (23). They last appeared in (31). Their trace is last appeared in The knight (35) - Ch.825. These are spider robots. They autonomously attack intruders. Whatever it's faster than a bullet and more precise too with a single blow. Perhaps they seem to be attack other intruders to defend the Kuan's Fridge, except for those with keys. Sumai's henchman says to horse men that this fridge is theirs now. At this time, Sumai's henchman's head and neck, and a horse man's mouth is sliced by something. Denma hears that sound and thinks it's dangerous and whatever it's faster than a bullet and more precise too with a single blow. Denma remembers Dike, his light black eyes turns into Dike's orange, and his gloves are torn and his El's marks are reveal. At the moment, Denma's thought bubble's shape is different than normal thought bubble. In (24), Jiro shows the key, to one of this. There are other spiders around. It just passes through Denma and Mustache sees this. It finds Mustache, he teleports near Denma, and he beaten by him. Jiro thinks he never should've come the fridge, let's get outta here, at this time, he sees a number, eight on key card. Jiro calls Denma and Mustache. Jiro also shows the key to the spider and says these two kids are with him. It checks Mustache and Denma, and it passes through them. Mustache says those bugs did save them, and they're the only ones that made it out alive, and let's get out of here. Jiro says they'd need open all the eight boxes that were seized so they can exit, and two people lead the way and they don't know what's out there, so they defend him. Denma angry and shouts that Jiro had wanna use a cute kid like him as a human shield. Jiro says if Denma got a problem with that, they'll just let those machine spiders eat him alive. They cut some police officers' heads, and the other police officers kill them. Denma lies on the ground and says to Mustache that who piled up all those heads there, and he bet the Quanxs ran for their lives, as for the Transcriptomes who went after them they must've stopped dead on their track the moment their partner Quanx was killed by another Transcriptome, maybe it was them at the entrance. In Denma with NAVER WEBTOON, they're monsters. They're forest attribute.
- Monster babies: They first appeared in Kuan's Fridge (34) - Ch.565. They last appeared in (56). Their ears are like elf's ears. These are baby monsters in Kuan's Fridge. One of Mustache's guns is broken by one of them. They're swarming on Mustache, Denma, Jiro. Mustache shoots gun but they're many, he carries Denma and Jiro and teleports to near the entrance of the fridge. Mustache says he thinks the kid's androids are responsible. Mustache says he thinks he shouldn't be the only one with a gun here, even if they managed to kill them all. Jiro angry and beats Denma because he was doing just fine before he came along then he dragged him down in the fridge and they're about to die. Mustache teleports again because he's going to see check the perimeter. Mustache teleports to here and shouts that they hurry up and shoot. They're appear. Denma says he'll test with one of them, and he tries to use his Mass Exchange technique with an empty gun. But Denma can't use this, and Mustache shoots a monster baby and shouts that he told him to shoot with the thing, not stare at it. Mustache, Denma and Jiro kill all them. Mustache says let's pack up and get the outta here, and he teleports somewhere. Denma lays on the floor and asks what those things are Moab monkeys. Mustache answers that there's no such creature in Moab, and they're not from around here, and he hopes the fridge isn't full of monsters like that. In Denma with NAVER WEBTOON, they're monsters. They're darkness attribute.
- Last survivor
- Elder (장로, Jang-ro, 長老): She appeared in Kuan's Fridge (49) - Ch.580. She's an elder. She's angry and shouts to Scarlet hair that, he's just a priest. Scarlet hair shows elder to a hologram which is revealed that she met Aaron, and he says he has confirmed that the granny have been hanging out with Devarims. She's embarrassed and says it's a misunderstanding, and she only did it as a part of her missionary work. Scarlet hair says the church want him to clean her up. Scarlet hair swallows her with his ability. Scarlet hair belches and says to Sunglasses that he hate cleaning up old people, and he knows it's his mission and all, but he doesn't want to swallow an old hag.
- Agnes: At least 7 years ago. If she was involved with Toshka case, she could have been a bishop at least 12 years ago.
- Mituera / Metuera (미투에라, Mituera / ミトゥエラ, Mito~uera / 米图埃拉, 米圖埃拉, Mǐ tú āi lā): She first appeared in Sixteen (29). She last appeared in (30). The name Metuera refers to the associated with one of the largest and most precipitously built complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries in Greece, Meteora. And the word Meteora is Greek Μετέωρα origin. It means "middle of the sky", "suspended in air" or "in heavens above".
- Chief Bishop
- Head Bishop
- Taesaja (태사자, Taesaja): He appeared in the Iron Dog John Doe. He's Teleporting Quanx. He's Eugene's guard. He looks like ninja. Someone's funeral is holds. A girl who's wearing a school uniform is cries. He and Eugene are see this. In the 25th year of the Gwangmu, Cadet General Country, Enoch. Eugene meets Abigail. Eugene orders him to leave for a while. He teleports and disappears. The name Taesaja comes from the Taishi Ci in Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
- Red hair: He first appeared in the Rami Record (2) (Korean, In Denma, it's (1)). And in Denma, he's first appeared in Sixteen (13). Here's a fan art. September 30, 2014
- Scar face: He first appeared in the Rami Record (2) (Korean, In Denma, it's (1)).
- Monk Franco
- Monk in charge of Flower / Flora
He first appeared in the Rami Record (7) - Chapter 7 (Korean, In Denma, it's (2)). He was the monk who was in charge of Flower / Flora. He investigating a grave robber. He last appeared in the Denma Sixteen (38).
- Degon (데곤, Degon / デゴン, Degon): He appeared in (14) (Korean, In Denma, it's (3)) - Chapter 14. He's Thomas' senior Guardian priest and brother. He has an unknown ability. Thomas says to Rami that he'll come back until the evening even if it's late. Thomas calls to him. Thomas asks to his bro that where he's moving. He answers that he doesn't know, that's not yet. Thomas says he's so sad. He says it's the same for their lifetime like round and round and it's nothing new. Thomas is arrives Credit Loan and asks it's right the guys' den that stole the dead body. The lenders are got stuck in the wall due to his unknown ability. It was evening as Thomas said that he came back to Flower / Flora's dead body. Thomas introduces Rami and him who's his bro to each other. Rami thinks Thomas is lowering the ratings of parish priests here. Thomas says fortunately, he found the dead body, just before it was mutilated, and they're Flower / Flora's lenders as they expected, and they followed behind Rami and him all the time. In this world, that ability isn't so common, but appear to be present in reality and the people aren't surprised. This ability seems to be Penetration.
- Ithel / Edel
- Pyordo / Ferdo
- Heimann's henchman: He appeared in Sixteen (2). He uses psychokinesis.
- Gabriel (가브리엘, Gabeuriel / ガブリエル, Gaburieru / 佳芙里埃尔, 佳芙里埃爾, Jiā fú lǐ āi ěr): He appeared in Sixteen (7). He's Deva Jenny's Guardian priest with Shimei. The name Gabriel comes from the angel Gabriel. And the word Gabriel is Hebrew גַּבְרִיאֵל origin. It means "God is my strength" or "man of god".
- Shimei (시므이, Simeui / シムイ, Shimui / 西莫伊, 西莫伊, Xī mò yī): He appeared in Sixteen (7). He's Deva Jenny's Guardian priest with Gabriel. The name Shimei comes from the biblical character Shimei. And the word Shimei is Hebrew שִׁמְעִי origin. It means "famous" or "hear me (El or Jah)".
- Chief priest: He first appeared in Sixteen (7). He last appeared in (27). He's head Deva Asherah's Guardian priest. Asherah sends him to the baron Hussadin's mansion, located on planet Bayeux because Guardian priests until they're able to adjust to the new life.
Blue skin, Bomb guy, Haaken
- Blue skin: He first appeared in A Catnap (72). He last appeared in (138). He's Hyper-Quanx. He uses Repulsion, Quanx Detection abilities. He's a life-term prisoner of the Internal Affairs.
- Bomb guy: He first appeared in A Catnap (72). He last appeared in (115). He's Explosion Quanx. He's a life-term prisoner of the Internal Affairs.
- Men of Church of Madonna: They first mentioned in Kuan's Fridge (77). They first appeared in (78). They last appeared in (83) - Ch.614.
- One man of Church of Madonna
- The other man of Church of Madonna
- Black hair priest
- Yellow bandanna
- Gora / Korah: 7 years ago, he belongs to the Gatsu's group.
- Horned nose: He was belongs to the Gatsu's group.
- Balak (Balack)
- Bull horn: He was belongs to the group that against Gatsu.
- Gotz / Gatsu
- Right-Hand man for Gatsu
- Max: 7 years ago. in past, he was in Security Department.
- Theare / Mr. Tear: 7 years ago, he belonged to the group that against Gatsu.
- Deputy director of Internal Affairs: Current time. 7 years ago, he guessed he belonged to the group that against Gatsu. in past, he was Chief of Security Department.
- Deputy director of Internal Affairs' secretary
- Chief of Security Department: Past
- Max: Past
- Internal Affairs member: He's spy sent by here.
- One of their team members is from the Internal Affairs: He's spy sent by here.
- Mole Face
- Tear: Past
- Yujin(유진, Yujin / ユジン, Yujin): She first appeared in Rami Record (1) (Korean, In Denma, it's (2)). And in Denma, she's first appeared in A Catnap (14). She last appeared in (88) - Ch.410.
She has the same name or pronunciation (English version) as Eugene (Yujin) of Iron Dog John Doe and Denma.
In Yanggun's Miscellaneous Thoughts, the author drew many prototypes of the Rami Record and Church of Madonna.
(8), it updated June 20, 2008.
- Rami's another friend: She first appeared in Rami Record (1) (Korean, In Denma, it's (2)). She last appeared in (19) (Korean, In Denma, it's (4)). In (1) - Chapter 2, in the bus, Rami sees her phone and she thinks that this beyotch still hasn't deposited. Rami calls to her and asks that if she wanna die, and she says she should take the money right now and run to her. She gives Rami to money, and she says she won't deal with her in the future. She plays the coquette to Money-mi, Rami. In the House of Dancing Flowers, she sees Deva Agnes and her Guardian priests. She says she wants to be like Agnes, and she asks that if so, how many people she can give love to. Rami's friend answers that if she become a Deva, she'll really work hard to help those who suffer, and she asks to Rami that What about her. Rami answers that the church body's salary card of the Priestess is current monthly limit 600 dollar, but Deva is monthly minimum 30 thousand dollar so she'll become it. She thinks she feels like she has been bitten by something. In Chapter 19, Rami's friend and she meet Rami. She says to Rami that Yujin went to the party and began date with Jeongmuwon's young gentleman. Yujin says she haven't decided to date him yet.
- Nell: At least 9 ~ 7 years ago
- Ran's secretary: She first appeared in Sixteen (19) - Ch.106. She last appeared in Kuan's Fridge (207) - Ch.738.
Her race is wrapped around their heads with a large, transparent hemisphere. Her race's head look like a penis. She's wearing red clothes.
Ran tells his plans to her.
- Deputy director of Internal Affairs' secretary
- Yahwah: Shaman (priestess) ghost
- Head Bishop's secretary (슈, / Expected name: Chou / Korean pronunciation: Syu)
Devas[edit | edit source]
- Agnes: 20 years ago
- Deva in the South
- Deva in the North
- Nell: 7 years ago
- Leeyou / Yiyoo
- Baron Hussadin
- Representatives of Sidgear / Reps of Zedekiah brigade
- Galrep Brothers / Caleb Brothers
- Horma / Hormah
- Mario's butler: He first appeared in Pigear (1). He last appeared in (12). In Mario's mansion, there's a fall down man who was struck by a blunt force. Jet finds out he isn't the one who fell down. Tanza and his men are arrives Mario's mansion, and they see a fall down man is Mario's butler. Mu says to another staff of Animal Protection Lab that she'll goes look for Mario. And Mu says at the scene was only Mario's knocked out butler, and based on her last phone call with the butler, he must have went into the forest to seek for Sylvia. Mario calls to Tanza that the butler let Sylvia loose in forest behind his back. So, Mario got the butler on his back too. Mario says the butler set him up with Mu from the Animal Rights Group who helped him to adopt Sylvia in first place.
- One noble
- Earl of Limbour
- Owner of planet Bella
- Owner of planet Bella's butler
- Sumai's henchman
- Horse men: They first appeared in Kuan's Fridge (4). They last appeared in (23). They wear horse-shaped masks. In planet Moab, they covering the Bald with a pattern on the forehead's eyes, and take somewhere. Bald with a pattern on the forehead says they've been walking forever, and he can't tell where he's anymore. A horse man opens the Bald with a pattern on the forehead's blindfold. There's Kuan's Fridge. Bald with a pattern on the forehead collects energy on his hands and shouts slash and uses his Slash Quanx ability, but nothing happens. Sumai's henchman kills the Bald with a pattern on the forehead through his head's round drone. They're see Cell's Avatar, Denma, Jiro. They catch Jiro and Denma and arrive. The police calls and reports to Ian that the fridge just opened. Ian sees the fridge and orders to Alpha squad that they just secure their key first, and put them all inside the fridge and close it right away, and once the police retrieved the key, make sure he get out of there stat, and he use the key to get in and out of the fridge just like she told him, and in the meantime, have the other squad members open the fridge door again. All the rest go into the fridge, and they see heads. Sumai's henchman orders that the horse man, they just wait outside. The police tactical team orders the horse men to get inside. A horse man makes a sound, a police shoots laser gun and says he talk so slow. Sumai's henchman sees this and confused. Ian orders to police tactical team that they close the door. A police orders to Sumai's henchman and them that they should hand over the key to the Kuan's Fridge. The round drone on the top of Sumai's henchman's head flies and shoots lasers on Alpha team's head. Alpha team shoots their guns. Jiro grabs Denma and thinks according to the memories he just read off the key card, as long as he doesn't get shot here, he'll be fine. Jiro hides with Denma in the heads when Alpha squad and Sumai's henchman and they're fight. Sumai's henchman aims gun to a police and says the police officers broke his remote control, and he shoots and says it's not like he'll pay for the damages. Sumai's henchman is happy and shouts they beat the police tactical team. Denma thinks it's all over now so he can move. Sumai's henchman says to them that this fridge is theirs now. At this time, Sumai's henchman's head and neck, and a horse man's mouth is sliced by something. Sumai sees a hologram which shows a SWAT team move drugs, and he's disappointed that he's ruined, and his entire fortune now belongs to Hazz, that pig. Sumai rolls on the floor and shouts that it's the agony and the humanity. Sumai's the other henchman is holds him. Sumai says to his the other henchman that who's him, and he's not paying him. Sumai's the other henchman releases his hands, and says to them that they heard him, and he can't pay them, so let's just take this spaceship. In Denma with NAVER WEBTOON, they're monsters. They're light attribute.
- Sumai's the other henchman: He first appeared in Kuan's Fridge (38) - Ch.569. He last appeared in (54) - Ch.585. Sumai calls and orders to him that they should gather everyone, because it's time to do business, and he'll going himself. Sumai sees a hologram which shows a SWAT team move drugs, and he's disappointed that he's ruined, and his entire fortune now belongs to Hazz, that pig. Sumai rolls on the floor and shouts that it's the agony and the humanity. He holds Sumai. Sumai says to him that who's him, and he's not paying him. He releases his hands, and says to them that they heard Sumai, and he can't pay them, so let's just take this spaceship.
- Hugol's bouncer guy: He first appeared in Kuan's Fridge (134) - Ch.665. He last appeared in (150) - Ch.681. Marvin is drunk and sleeps with women and him. Marvin is surprised to see him and shouts that who's he. He says that he's the guard sent by baron Hugol and Marvin said he'd pay him if he partied with him. Marvin says he was drunk yesterday, and he regrets what he thought at that time.
- Baron Hugol
- Marquess Hojo
- Junkie Marquess
- Ito (former)
- Viscount Dankel
- Marquess Maidu
- Honma: 20 years ago
- El's Five Fingers
- Green guy
- Shaved ice seller
- Crescent moon
- Red Wolves
- Four warriors / Big four
Gangland[edit | edit source]
- Bosun / Bos'n
- Staff captain
- King of Aorica (아오리카 패왕, Aorika paewang / アオリカ覇王, Aorika haō)
- The Thousand Men (천무장, Cheonmujang / 千武装, Senbusou)
- Boss of bullies: He's light skin tone. He's the boss of the bullies.
- Another bully: He's the darkest skin tone.
- The other bully: He's dark skin tone.
- Dealer (장물아비, Jangmurabi)
- Jacobo (야고보, Yagobo): He's the protagonist of The Puppet Show of web fiction Record the Quanx - Denma S.E. He's a puppeteer and an assassin. He's Marionette Quanx. He's Dwight's younger brother. He appeared on the second cover. The name Jacobo comes from the biblical character Jacobo. And the word Jacob(o) is Hebrew יעקב origin. It means "supplanter".
- No. 5 (Spoiler): He's the protagonist of The Love Sick of web fiction Record the Quanx - Denma S.E. He's Planar Constraint Quanx. He's wearing a mask. He appeared on the second cover.
- No. 1: She only appeared in The Love Sick of web fiction Record the Quanx - Denma S.E. She's Equivalent Mass Exchange Quanx. She's lesbian.
- No. 2: She only appeared in The Love Sick of web fiction Record the Quanx - Denma S.E. She's telepath Quanx. She's Taija race.
- No. 3: She only appeared in The Love Sick of web fiction Record the Quanx - Denma S.E.. She's middle-aged woman.
- No. 4: He only appeared in The Love Sick of web fiction Record the Quanx - Denma S.E. He's Teleporting Quanx. He's drug addict Quanx.
Emperor's Team[edit | edit source]
- Supreme Ruler / Emperor
Conqueror's Family[edit | edit source]
- Directors of Blank
- Carper's Team
- Caesar's Team
- Urusa (former)
Dark Lord's Team[edit | edit source]
- Noph (Dark Lord)
- Dike Heubing
Races[edit | edit source]
- Amella / Amela
- Amela's daughter
- Fate / Pate (페이트, Peiteu / 费伊特, 費伊特, Fèi yī tè): She first appeared in Captain Hardok (2). She's daughter of Dalton, a senator of the planet Carlburn. She's a member of U.C.S.. She last appeared in (5). Here's the fan art. August 1, 2012
Aaron says the Internal Affairs Department agents have come where he's. He says Church of Madonna's Guardian priest bought Roots, and he asks who sold this. Aaron answers that he's Chul, his full name is Bongchul Goo. He says the security law of U.C.S. make it illegal to produce illegal weapons and just make the trade is illegal. Aaron says Balack beat him up, who's one of the 3 crazy dogs of the church. He takes a sneer at crazy dog. And he calls to Lee Kyu and he says he want him to handle Roots. He says to Aaron that when Patrols wake up and look in the mirror in the morning sometimes they feel like they're not looking at themselves, and they get more and more like the monsters that they deal with, and they're the crazy dogs that beat up those crazy dogs. He says especially Lee Kyu is one of these, so the priest that bought the Roots, he's very unlucky.
He puts a white drug in the water. The white drug turns into an hourglass shape. A man says the hourglass is exquisite, and he says it's as gorgeous as his woman, so merchandise as fine as this will guarantee the best price too. The man says he'll add another 0.1% on his commission, but he rejects this and he demands 0.2 and he asks he can take Agnes with him. The man says they've plenty of girls here and Agnes is mediocre. He says Agnes is the Duke's Deva, and he shows the enterprises he owns. The man says he's the king of Aorica and his kidnapping and extortion days are almost 20 years ago, and he sees and surprises the Duke's enterprises. The Corporal of Patrol says Agnes is scheduled to be sent back in the afternoon and he plans that he'll tell the king of Aorica their route and he'll intercept her. The king of Aorica rejects the plan and he would rather expand his drug distribution lines, and he says if the sum is high enough to impress his boys, the Duke prick will probably give up on Agnes in a heartbeat. The Corporal of Patrol says they're going to make a news headline out of Agnes' kidnapping, then the Duke will never give up on her, and not with his ego and his title of a Patron, and if they can distract everyone on her kidnapping, they can distribute his newest products fast and in large quantities. The king of Aorica accepts it, and he says the fanatics will sit this one out. The Corporal of Patrol says Aorica is beyond any jurisdiction so there's a safe haven for criminals, so the fanatics can't do anything without the authorization of the U.C.S., and they're too afraid to upset the council, and they never get involved themselves, and the king of Aorica have an army of a thousand Quanxs, the shield of Aorica, 'The Thousand Men', even Patrols won't dare mess with.
He's a devil dog, and his skin is red, and his horns are black. He's Summon Otherworldly Creatures Quanx. He's an Intersecting Space owned by the U.C.S., so he lives in the planet Yana, Intersecting Space Bureau.
20 years ago, Ran says the priest that this is the line of causality, and the Duke's tomfoolery shouldn't have taken place based on any calculation, and someone must've trespassed into the universe eight through the remaining Intersecting Space again. And his or her actions, whatever it may have been, changed the Duke's decision either directly or indirectly, which led to the anomaly in causality, and aside from the fact that there's no way to stop the invasion from the other universes which could break the causality of this universe, there're certain invasions that can put Ran in harm's way due to the changing causalities. And from another Intersecting Space in which the church can't get officially involved, there's not much the people can do, and it's his fatal flaw and they'll be busy cleaning up afterwards.
In the universe thirteen, Intersecting Space Bureau, the one person is all ready to cross over. The person is the only one who survived out of everyone from the universe eight. The bureau staff hopes the person just don't get shot or captured by the guards there, and he'll send it at around the time it arrived in the universe thirteen, and he just wish their guess was right about the Intersecting Space there. At this time, the feed is digesting. The bureau staff says to the person that it started eating so it's time to go. In the universe eight, planet Yana, Intersecting Space Bureau, he eats the feed. The guards say that the new ingredients must agree with him. At this time, his stomach is shine, because something's entering through the Intersecting Space. He tries to throw up in the toilet, because maybe he think it was the food. He throw up the person with the universe thirteen in the toilet. The guard calls to they bring everyone to the septic tank.
In Kuan's Fridge (49) - Ch.580, Aaron sees a hologram which is a panda flasher emoticon opens his trench coat. Aaron says to OBs that to thinks the box full of drugs was opened by the wrong guys, he gets that Kuan made the decision to minimize their casualties, including his death, the causality they predicted continues to go off course, because Ran of the causality's intervention is becoming more and more noticeable, and he keeps changing the incidents according to the church's plans, in order to stop his intervention, they need to add new conditions from other universes, in other words, they need being from other worlds to keep crossing over to the universe eight, so his calculation of causality becomes overloaded, and they can use the Intersecting Space, or Quanxs who can summon beings from other worlds, what they need to do right now is to get as many Quanxs with summoning power as possible, and dispatch them all throughout the universe eight. At this time, Ran smiles.
- Ugly Jade / Nasty Jade
- Sergeant Megi / Sergeant Maggie
- Master Sergeant Hadore / Master Sergeant Hador
- Master Sergeant Ford
- Battalion Commander Ryu Daein
- Lieutenant Bird
Quanx dealers[edit | edit source]
- Ibon (Ivon)
- Quanx dealer looks like catfish: He first appeared in Kuan's Fridge (41). He last appeared in The knight (36) - Ch.826. He's like a catfish, and he has a small foot, but he also has a beard, so maybe he's a man. He supplies the King with Hyper-Quanxs. 2~3 years ago, the King says to him that he heard every major player in his line of business know about this, and that the battle stats of the Hyper-Quanxs he sent him recently are weaker than those sold to nobles like Gosan family. He says he really is sending the King the best of the best, and he assure him, once he send the guys who're in training right now, perhaps he'll have one of the top 10 most powerful army in the universe eight. The King is irritated and shouts that he's the King, the master of the Black market of the universe eight, so his army has to be the strongest in the entire universe. He says that would cost 10 times his current budget. The King says he doesn't have the money but he's the best, and do whatever it takes, and he's hanging up now.
- Mustache's employee: He first appeared in The knight (4). He last appeared in (66). His boss is Mustache. It's guessed that he is the son of Mustache because his bangs and hair color are similar to him. He's Hyper-Quanx's friend.
- Ito (former)
Other characters[edit | edit source]
- Scribes of the cognation
- Winnie / Winny
- Flower / Flora (Zea)
- Teu / Taewoo
- Teu / Taewoo's uncle
- Teu / Taewoo's mother
- Teu / Taewoo's father
- Jeu / Jaewoo
- Flower / Flora (Zea)'s adoptive mother
- Monk in charge of Flower / Flora (Zea)
- National Ballet Director
- Lookout member
- Crying Daddy's grandson
- Jet Stream (제트 스트림, Jeteu seuteurim): Just 6 months earlier, at the end of war with Big Four who're El's soldiers, in Urano, 3 of Big Four has already lost their fight against them. Jet goes to meet Aaron with his colleagues. Dike went to frequent bars after he's hearing that.
- Bald with a pattern on the forehead (할, Hal)
He first appeared in Blackout (4). He last appeared in Kuan's Fridge (4).
He's bald and there's a pattern on his head. He's Slash Quanx.
The horse men covering his eyes, and take somewhere. He says they've been walking forever, and he can't tell where he's anymore. A horse man opens his blindfold. He sees something and says it's smaller than he heard. There's something in the shape of a white chocolate. Sumai's henchman appears and says he's smaller than he heard, too, and if he succeed, he get 20%, and if he fail, for the sake of maintaining secrecy, he'll die, and he hopes he'd understand because it's not like they've much of a choice either. He says Sumai's henchman had better mean that 20% after he's done with this or he'll wipe him all out. He says they're lucky because they get to see his Slash up close like this. He collects energy on his hands and shouts slash and uses his Slash Quanx ability. But nothing happens. He continues to use his Quanx ability. The round drone on the top of Sumai's henchman's head flies and shoots a laser on his head. The round drone is mounted on Sumai's henchman's head again. Sumai's henchman says he's supposed to be the guy who fought the Big four on Urano, but he got his hopes up for nothing, and it's there really no one who can open Kuan's Fridge.
Ibon angry and says he was his last resort, and he said it was a piece of cake, but he making him looks like a fool.
Here's the fan art. September 24, 2014 - Source (Spoiler)
- Zet / Jet
- Yellow hair
- Red man (엉클 드 지터, ? de Jitter, Korean pronunciation: Eongkeul deu jiteo)
He appeared in Kuan's Fridge (67). His hair is black undercut, and his skin is red. There are sunken areas in under his eyes and cheeks. Hador meets him in the dark room. He says it's so far away from home, and he asks where they're and where he's, then again it doesn't matter where he's, wherever he's, all he has to does is send them money every month. He shows Hador his family photos, and says they send him these messages every time he send them money, 'We're doing well.', 'We miss you.', 'Hang in there, dad.', 'You get the idea.', but they say the same thing every time, sometimes he wonders if they just copy paste the same message over and over, he delays the transfer, then he can get more heartfelt messages with more emotion, he bet they've their own problems to deal with, he gets that, but still, he just feels like pouting a little, it feels like he's getting only meaner as he grow older, but now he can't even get those messages anymore. He holds out his hand and says he blabbering, let's introduce themselves. He shakes hands with Hador, and introduces that his name is '...'. Hador introduces himself, and asks to him that what's his name again. He reintroduces that his name is '...'. Hador says to him that so he doesn't want to share his name, and he wasn't that curious anyway, and he can let go now. At this time, he gripes Hador's hand, and says he's not letting go just yet, and he can't send any more money to his family because of him, and it's because of him that he can't get any more messages from his family, so he's taking him to where he's. Hador shouts to him that he should let go, and who he's. He says to Hador that he's breaking his heart because he did forget about him already. Suddenly, he bleeding from his face, and he calls Hador to a murderer, and he calls him Uncle.
- Bald with a pattern on the forehead (할, Hal)
- Edel (Arcel's real identity)
- Gaal's friend: He first appeared in Savoy Gaal (1). He last appeared in (31).
- Gale: He appeared in Savoy Gaal (71). Gaal recalls the memory of Hannah because of him. His name is revealed only in new English version. in original version and old English version, his sister calls him brother.
- Manoah (마노아, Manoa / マノア, Manoa / 玛挪亚, 瑪挪亞, Mǎ nuó yà): He mentioned in Savoy Gaal (35). He's the chef of the Manoah's Table. The people in planet Urano are must've been there at least once if they were on here. Denma says Hannah is quite the cook so even he would take her in as an apprentice. The name Manoah comes from the biblical character Manoah. And the word Manoah is Hebrew מָנ֫וֹחַ origin. It means "rest".
- The royal family of Darveness / Tahpenese royalties (다브네스 왕가, Dabeuneseu Wangga / ダブネス王家, Dabunesu ōke / 达布耐斯王族家, 逹布耐斯王族家, Dá bù nài sī wángzú jiā): They first mentioned in Sixteen (48). They're fighting for the throne, so they hires to the 500 mercenaries. The prince is asleep and he's thrown into the satellite Mayork. The name Tahpenese refers to the biblical character Tahpenes. And the word Tahpenes is Greek Θεκεμιμας or Θεχεμινας origin. It means "the wife of the king".
- Sasa / Shoftim (사사, Sasa / ササ, Sasa / 司思, 司思, Sī sī): He first appeared in Sixteen (49). And he mentioned and last appeared in (52). He's deputy chief eunuch of Tahpenese. The name Shoftim comes from the Shoftim. And the word Shoftim is Hebrew שופטים origin. It means "judges". Here's the fan art. September 24, 2014 - Source
- Mr. Min (민 부장, Min Bujang / 部長, Buchō / 闵部长, 閔部長, Mǐn bùzhǎng): He first appeared in 12. A.E. (7). And he first mentioned in (9). He last appeared in (10). He's a cleaner for the company, keeping things under the rug when necessary. He uses Penetration.
- Mr. manager: He first appeared in 12. A.E. (8). He last appeared in (10). He's Z-Dragon's manager. He has learned a thing or two working for CEO kim for 8 years.
- CEO Kim (김 사장, Kim Sajang / 社長, Shachō / 金社长, 金社長, Jīn shèzhǎng): He mentioned in 12. A.E. (9). He's the CEO of Z-Dragon's agency company.
- Esmela (이스멜라, Yiseumelra / イスメイラ, Isumeira / 伊斯梅尔拉, 伊斯梅爾拉, Yī sī méi ěr lā): She first appeared in Marionette (1). She last appeared in (3). She's Dwight's wife. She's dead, so she's corpse.
- Tomoda (토모다, Tomoda / 托莫达, Tuō mò dá): She mentioned in A Catnap (30). A decade ago, she was the top of the actresses because her face, body, expression is best of best. Abigail thinks he want her to be happy. She comes from the Ayaka Tomoda, who's Japanese AV actress.
- Wolves' Den
- Rosa (로사, Rosa / ロサ, Rosa): She mentioned in 1. A.E. (2). Haaken meets his comrades, and he finds Guyrin and her. A comrade says he's sorry and it looks like someone slipped the plan that day to El. Haaken accuses himself because he leaving Guyrin to her like that, and he totally forgot about them all this time while he was locked up after the church set him up, and he even thought about running away to another universe.
- Kaiser's wife: She appeared in 1. A.E. (2). In the El's man's home, his son, Dike eats an egg bun. El's man asks her that her feeling and she did take the pill. She answers she's much better now. At this time, El's man have a call, and says the Count seeks his presence. El's man calls Dike that he can take care of his mom, and he'll be right back. She calls El's man to Kaiser, and says be careful out there.
- Dr. Ha'ken (핫켄 박사, Hatken baksa / ハーケン博士, Hāken hakase): He appeared in Chapter 2 2. A.E. (15). He's a genius scientist of Urano. He discovered Numen, also known as the god's skin, from Zipnite, and he passed away shortly after El got his sole right, and the cause of death is still unknown, and the anti-gravity weapon which only existed in theories could be manufactured all because of this extraordinary material, and Sten Industries, who applied this technology for the first time, became the top weapons manufacturer in the universe eight, and soon, this technology was applied in all industries.
- Hyper-Quanx: He first appeared in Kuan's Fridge (6). He last appeared in (8) - Ch.539. He's a Teleporting Quanx. He explodes the car and teleports. Juwan says what the baron see here's only a fraction of his training. The baron says a low class noble like him is even able to do business with the Gosan family is thanks to those qualities he provide, and he'll sell this one, too, and he gives Juwan to two billion.
- The other soldier
- Jiro's family
- Moab's Hyper-Quanx: He first appeared in Kuan's Fridge (18) - Ch.549. He last appeared in (20). He's an Explosion Quanx. In (6), Juwan gives a list of Hyper-Quanxs from the planet Moab, a planet that has nothing to do with him to Ibon. But Mustache says the list of Hyper-Quanxs from Moab is all Hyper-Quanxs that no one really wants on here, include Jiro. In (20), he says he can't stop, and if he can't open it, nobody can and he's the best Hyper-Quanx Sumai's henchman find on Moab and when he can't do it, he can't. The round drone on the top of Sumai's henchman's head flies and shoots a laser on his back of the head. Sumai's henchman says he just stop if it's so hard, and he can't open it anyway, and all it takes is one shot to kill him like any other Hyper-Quanxs. Sumai's henchman catches Cell's Avatar and says that isn't some household appliance, and even a Hyper-Quanx can't open it, and probably another Quanx scrubs who wanna show off their cheap tricks, and do try and just know that if they fail, they'll end up with a hole in their head like him.
- Police SWAT team
- A staff of community center: He first appeared in Kuan's Fridge (48). He last appeared in The knight (99). Jiro is angry and goes to a community center and he beats a sandbag. The other staff of community center says to him that they got a strange one because this is the first time a drug addict from the slum came here to quite using. He says they can't even think of coming this community center, so afraid of how people here will think of them. The other staff says the new guy must be desperate, because the members from ordinary residence seem quite reluctant to have him this community center. He says it's funny because the members from ordinary residence are junkies just like the new guy, and yet they want to push slum folks away because they'll lower the real estate value, and those middle class assholes make him sick, and technically, this community center is legally open to people from the slum as well. He asks to the other staff that he may tell those middle class jerks to suck it just a few more days, because he has seen that fierce face so many times, but they're the ones who give up the quickest, and he gives the new guy three days tops and he'll start using the drug soon. He sees something and he calls to Jiro that his hand is bleeding.
- The other staff of community center: He first appeared in Kuan's Fridge (48). He last appeared in The knight (99). Jiro is angry and goes to a community center and he beats a sandbag. He says to a staff of community center that they got a strange one because this is the first time a drug addict from the slum came here to quite using. A staff says they can't even think of coming this community center, so afraid of how people here will think of them. He says the new guy must be desperate, because the members from ordinary residence seem quite reluctant to have him this community center. A staff says it's funny because the members from ordinary residence are junkies just like the new guy, and yet they want to push slum folks away because they'll lower the real estate value, and those middle class assholes make him sick, and technically, this community center is legally open to people from the slum as well. A staff asks to him that he may tell those middle class jerks to suck it just a few more days, because he has seen that fierce face so many times, but they're the ones who give up the quickest, and he gives the new guy three days tops and he'll start using the drug soon. A staff sees something and he calls to Jiro that his hand is bleeding.
- Red man's family: They appeared in Kuan's Fridge (67). Red man's wife's hair is black, and she has two children. The red child's sex is unknown, and a little children is daughter. They send Red man these messages every time he send them money, 'We're doing well.', 'We miss you.', 'Hang in there, dad.', 'You get the idea.', but they say the same thing every time, sometimes he wonders if they just copy paste the same message over and over, he delays the transfer, then he can get more heartfelt messages with more emotion, he bet they've their own problems to deal with, he gets that, but still, he just feels like pouting a little, it feels like he's getting only meaner as he grow older, but now he can't even get those messages anymore. Red man can't send any more money to them because he killed by Hador, who's Uncle. Red man shows Hador their photos.
- Engineer who looks like Youngsoon Yang: He appeared in Kuan's Fridge (96) - Ch.627. He's an engineer of Silverquick. He looks like Youngsoon Yang who's Denma's author. He says the circuit boards are all fired. He sees a circuit board which is wet, and he smells Hoon's urine. Another engineer shouts that he doesn't sniff that, and he doesn't even know what it's, and it looks dangerous. He touches the urine. At this time, there's an explosion here.
- Ladies: They first appeared in Kuan's Fridge (164). They last appeared in (217).
- Quanx priests: They first mentioned in Kuan's Fridge (171). They first appeared in (177). They last appeared in (212). They're Go'el Oxodox Church's Quanx priests.
- Hyper-Quanx: He first appeared in The knight (5). He last appeared in (57). He's Teleportation and Memory Reading Quanx. He's Mustache's employee's Quanx. He also Mustache's employee's friend.
In The knight (69), Basil reads Gongja's texts and says this is quite good, and there's a famous editor among their clients. Basil calls to her. She says Basil to she said she'll pay her back for the drugs next month. Basil shows Gongja's texts to her. She surprised to read Gongja's texts and says this is pretty good and asks Basil to did she write this herself. Basil answers her, to this person wrote the texts. She sees Gongja's face and says she's got the looks, and asks let's just add some spice, let's turn this into an erotic novel. Gongja is embarrassed and says to her that this is just for an ordinary literary competition. She says to Gongja that the competition's just a show to pick out people like her, she has been chosen, and let's make money out of this baby. She asks to Gongja that what's her name. Gongja answers her to her name is Gongja. She says to Gongja that the name's awesome, this is just perfect. Gongja says to her that but she has never written anything like that erotic novel. She shouts Gongja to doesn't waste her talent, she's perfect to write an erotic novel, so she can trust her.